Time for Zzzz's

Funny how on weekends KC is gone to her Dad's, I always manage to find a way to lose my alone time. (I think I may do this on purpose. Not sure yet ...)

My niece Jordy is already sleeping on the couch, tuckered out from our earlier swim in Grandpa's pool. Meanwhile my nephew James, has taken over the remote control to the tv and is clicking away.

Bren and I went shopping earlier today. Didn't really get anything all that exciting, but it was nice to get out of the house for a bit. We did however see a man taking a leak on the side of the road, on our way back home. And even though one would have thought that he might have chosen a more secluded spot rather than a major highway jam packed with cars, he was there for all to see. Still we were impressed - seeing the "stream" from across a far distance - and I couldn't resist reaching over to honk the horn to tell him so.

I am about blogged out tonight, so that's it for me. I am to bed.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs