Bang on the drum all day

The winds almost blew the house down last night. But here I am. Alive with the house still standing.

Despite my deepest wishes, the 20 foot tree outside my house didn't come crashing down to land on my car. I suppose I should just do what normal people do, and give up on the dream of buying a svelte car with ill gotten insurance money.

Still when the winds start blowing like a wind tunnel of doom, I can't help but hope, that fate would help me out like they have my neighbor down the road. That lucky bastard had two giant trees take out 2 of his cars last time the wind got all crazy, and you should see what he's driving now!

Oh the unfairness of it all!

But I am to work as the hour grows late and later still. It would not do to be late again this morning, when I've been at least 5 minutes late so far all week.

But it is Friday, and one should try their best to be a good employee on Friday, though why this is I do not know.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs