Shoveling Snow

Oh my God!

I can see my driveway!

Oh happy day!

If he'd only done this a little sooner, maybe I could have saved myself the 10 dollars I shelled out this morning, buying my very own snow shovel. (Perfect holiday gift for self = shovel. Who knew?)

Yes people. I am the proud owner of one bright flourescent orange shovel, complete with safety grip, gauranteed not to break for at least 8 years.

I was so excited when I got home (the first time) that I shoveled my own parking spot, feeling like girl accomplishment. It must have been the signal the plow guy was waiting for. Because the very moment I left, he finally came back around - 3 days and 18 inches later - to finish the job he started early Monday morning.

I bet he even had a good laugh, all the while thinking to himself, "That stupid girl. I plow driveway as soon as I see her buy shovel. Call me stupid, eh."

But who cares? It's done! It's done! Now if only it would stop snowing ...


No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs