Tell me why I don't like Mondays

My vacation is officially over as of right this very second. Despite my desire to ignore the shrilling alarm clock beside my bed, I only pressed snooze once before sliding out of my lovely little nesting place. Of course, I was grumbling the whole time about the insanity of waking up at such an hour - sure that if there was ever a crime against nature, this was it.

I won't bore you with my weather forecast, those of you who are up on your geography should know that this time of year, the forecast is always for snow, and then more snow, and of course lake effect snow, followed by more snow. I wonder what it would be like to live somewhere warm.

However I am afraid I cannot ponder that thought for too long this morning, as I still have to frost the cake I made for work last night. Guess who got elected to make the cake for the December birthdays? You'd think these people would know by now that my skills in the baking department are severely limited. A fact that could be heard throughout the small town in which I live last night as I was howling in amusement over the over-inflated balloon posing as a cake. I guess I didn't really need to use two boxes.

Oh well. As long as it's edible, no worries here.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs