Please Mr. Postman

Well she did it. She signed me up on Match.com, without me knowing it, photo and all.

I should be embarrassed that this is what my love life - alright, non-existent love life - has come to, a 250 word summary of all things Stacey.

But I laughed.

Especially when I was reading the commentary my sister provided about me. According to Amy, I like to read books ... A lot, and that's pretty much all I do. Which of course says to the male reader, that I'm a complete loser living in an imaginary world who never leaves her house. Close ... But not quite true. I do occasionally go to work.

So even though I'm not crazy about the whole idea of internet dating, I let her keep it up, with one tiny little exception, I got to tweak my profile. And while I may not get any serious hits, I will most certainly get a laugh or two.

Maybe tomorrow, after all my changes have gone through, I'll share with you a small sample.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs