Arf Arf

I'm feeling a little bloggy today. Three entries ought to be proof positive of that.

KC is in the dining room painting with her watercolors, and though I know I'm probably being the world's biggest idiot for leaving her and the carpet out there alone together, I'm trusting that everyone will come through the moment okay.

Since I still have yet to see any progress from my darling sister Audrey in the way of getting my NWTLO logo painted, I've taken it into my own somewhat artistic hands to get the job done myself. (Did I mention I have a limited amount of patience?)

Using oils, I'm sure it's going to be a while before I get the damn thing done, what with all the drying time required. But at least I can say it's started, which is much more than I can say for my little sister. (Promises, promises, sad follow through.)

Which is why I am sending her picture on to Good Morning America's You Look Like Your Dog Contest, along with all of her pertinent information.

Don't worry ... She's got a cute dog.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs