The New Resolution. Happy 2004!

Every year I do this. Sit down at this same computer, racking my brain for what seems to be hours on end, only to come up with a grocery list of things I plan to resolve with the passing of the new year.

But despite my honorable intentions, my resolutions don't tend to last too long. Perhaps it's one of those quantity versus quality things that everyone is always talking about. You know the whole bizz, less is more, yada yada yada ... The whole too much on your plate syndrome that most people suffer from on a daily basis.

So I'm keeping it simple this year.

No lists eight miles long, no cheesy gimmicks, plans, or promises. Just one simple thing. An idea.

Be good to others and be good to self.

Fate can do the rest.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs