Dinner and a Movie

Ugh ...

Another Monday has come back round to rear its ugly head and I'm barely ready to get this day started, let alone a full week of being productive as promised. If anyone were to ask me my opinion at this very moment, crawling back into bed would be high on my list of things to do.

I actually slept well last night, despite dreaming of baby black panthers, the house on Eastwood Drive, and KC behaving as if she were Linda Blair. I shudder to think what my subconscious is thinking.

For those of you still wondering - and who did not plague me with phone calls this weekend - Saturday night went well. In fact, it went very well indeed. So well, that I've invited him over for a homemade Italian dinner tonight. I'm thinking Chicken Riggies.

Anyhoo ... I am to work.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs