Nerves of Steel

Could any other title be farther from the truth?

I'm sitting here, feeling completely on edge, waiting. Just waiting. Not patiently waiting mind you, but anxiously waiting to get this night started.

I am a complete bundle of nerves. There is electricity in my veins.

Sean is on his way over, and in exactly 25 minutes or so, he is going to be here, knocking on my door, to take me out for the evening.

I am going to puke. I hate going on the very first date.

Maybe I should go have a glass of wine to calm my nerves, or just hold my breath until I start to feel light headed. I wish someone could hold my hand and come with me.

It's going to be fine. Everything's going to be fine. Just one foot in front of the other and we're off and running.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs