Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Conundrums!

The question has arrived this morning as to whether or not I am going to go to work - and this time stay there for the entire day - or let this last Friday fizzle down into a remember that week I stayed home from work last January when I got bronchitis?

I mean what is the point of going in today? It's Friday, there's more than a foot of lake effect snow piled up outside my door, more is going to fall, roads are not plowed, my driveway needs to be plowed, school's are closing, I'm nowhere near to being ready to leave in the next 30 minutes and quite frankly I am a little tired. And since it does make more sense to start fresh on a Monday rather than a Friday, I think I'll coop up at home one more day.

Ah the smell of decision making in the early morning. It's a truly wonderful thing.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs