A Penny For My Thoughts

The White Jelly Bean has let me down.

Outside in the driveway she sits quiet, covered with a fresh blanket of snow, refusing to begrudge me even the smallest look of shame for her apt refusal to start this morning when I turned the key in the ignition.

"You should have put in dry gas like I told you," said my sister Amy over the phone. "Give me a little bit and I'll be over."

Sometimes - though few and far between - there are moments when I should heed the advice of my family without question.

But now I wait.

Wait for the dry gas to work, wait to take my sister's loaner car back to her tonight, and wait for something to make sense even as it becomes more and more confusing.

If only I weren't so skilled at second guessing myself on a daily basis.

Thoughts, ideas, comments? Leave them on the blog ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs