An Accidental Stumble

I should be burned by something my older sister did just to be a bitch, but instead the discovery this morning provided more of a laugh than the I am going to rip her hair out response. And she should consider herself lucky to be far away on vacation this week, otherwise she would have received a very early morning wake up call.

But after stumbling over her little roadblock -though quite by accident, damage control pretty much saved the day. Right along with some much needed personal editing to prevent such tampering from happening again. And it shouldn't happen again. Because if it does, well ... Let's just say my response the second time around won't be pretty.

Is anyone else staying up late to watch the Olympics this week? I've managed inbetween other things to catch glimpses here and there of rowing, swimming, volleyball, and the gymnastics competitions.

And as far as the swimming goes ... Though he's a bit young, hubba hubba Mr. Phelps. (As well as the rest of last nights gold winning relay team.)

Still I can't watch too much of that stuff. I get way overexcited, sitting on the edge of my chair as the time winds down, and the race (or skill) is drawing to a close until I'm almost on my knees in front of the tv yelling way to go team, or damn, it was so close.

Needless to say, I'd probably be the worlds most annoying spectator if I were in Greece. Although chances are, I'd be too busy trying to flirt with the locals to pay much attention anyway. Who knows, I could be the modern day Shirley Valentine. It's not as if I don't already talk to the walls.

"Dreams, they are never in the place where you expect to find them."

- Costas Caldes, in Shirley Valentine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what did she do? I'm dying to know...

KC said...

Well, if you were to think something along the lines of giant carved pumpkin head, you'd be close.

As for more information that that, I'm pleading the 5th. :)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs