Just a Little Lunch Break

Came home to get away from the office for lunch today , and wasn't too surprised to see the henious neighbor boy riding his dirtbike on the lawn as usual. Too enamoured of today's sunshine to curse him, I simply ignored him as I strode into the house, closing the door behind me.

Had an interesting meeting this morning for about an hour, all about screw training. I kid you not. Although it's not that kind of screw training, for those of you whose minds are subject to dropping in the gutter. Although and maybe you can agree with my saying this, I can see the advantage of having such training, as there are some people out there who could do with a refresher course. Practice after all does make perfect.

Anyhoo ... If I plan on returning to work on time, I had better leave now, otherwise I will have to drive like a madwomen to get back and beat the clock.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs