Email Envy

Too busy to even try to breathe today.  Had to work through my entire lunch period just to make a dent and am still running far behind.  (I'm supposed to go to the movies tonight and at this point it's looking a little shady on whether or not I'll be able to make it ...)

Mike is sending me lewd emails.  He's timing them perfectly for when my phone rings, and I can't stop laughing as I try to say hello.

I think he may be hooked on phonics, as witnessed by his latest email.

From: Mike
To:  Stacey
Sent: 06-28-04  03:41 pm

"word jumble starts with N end in pull"

And I thought I had problems ...




1 comment:

Coyote Girl said...

ooooh- tell Mike, YM thinks he needs to spend more time working and less time practicing his poor linquistic skills. Hobbies such as basket weaving are also a good way to pass the time...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs