After Thoughts

Sitting here in my pajamas this morning, having just rallied the troops with promises that they will be over soon in order for the painting to commence, I am enjoying my last few minutes of rest and relaxation. At this point, and considering my attire, I have yet to motivate this morning past the still wishing I was in bed and sleeping stage.

Which brings me to the odd dream I had last night. I dreamed that Sean had wrote me a letter and was very angry with me for things I had said about him in my blog. And while I was very sorry, I couldn't seem to bring myself to apologize for the truth about how shitty he made me feel while we were dating.

In hindsight I am beginning to understand that Sean was more of a stepping stone for me rather than a real love connection. Which is not saying I didn't have feelings for him, because I did ... But they weren't the kind of feelings that would have ever led to marriage or something just as committed.

The heart knows what it wants. And the mind knows what it needs. And if you can't get either from the person you're with, you're pretty much wasting your time.

Still I remember all the sweet and wonderful things he said. And for that I am grateful, despite our outcome.

But I really didn't want to get on this topic this morning. It's a beautiful day out, sun shining and the wind just right and not a speck of gloom or doom to be seen for miles.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs