Transitioning

Woke up early this morning to make KC her brownies to take to school. They didn't come out too bad considering I fell asleep on the couch while they were cooking and didn't hear the buzzer the first time it went off. Though they were a little crispy around the edge, I didn't feel too bad about packing them off to go.

KC's at her Dad's tonight and I've got my whole weekend free. Amy and I had been planning on going to see Grandma this weekend, but the hospital has decided to keep her around a tad bit longer. And since we can be more help to her when she is home, we have decided to wait on the visiting.

Meanwhile I had considered taking myself off for the weekend to places unknown, just to get away. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of a place I wanted to go that was close enough as well as far enough away from home. Truth be told, I would love to ask my Uncle Mark about going up to his camp for a weekend. There's no place I like better than a secluded Adirondack Mountain retreat, with a gently flowing creek beside it. Ahh ... Sounds like heaven.

In the meantime, I'll have to settle for my comfy bed and call it a night. Toodles all until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that grasshopper season is here. I saw one today on a sidewalk when I was at a pig roast.

YBBITWW

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs