Again With the Music?


The neighbor downstairs and I had words once again today. Or to say it more accurately, I had words with "Spin" less than ten minutes ago.

Without breaking into my whole thought process regarding the necessary consideration required in shared living space situations, all I can say to my new nemesis below is, "Enough already! Your Mom and Dad didn't raise you to be this inconsiderate and if they did someone ought to slap them for letting you out of their house!"

In other words, if your music is loud enough to make my floors shake like there's a line of conga dancers parading themselves about with maracas in hand dancing to a bass line that should be downright illegal, how can you even begin to think that you're volume is set to a tolerable level?

I mean hello... The fact that there is more than one apartment in this place should have been your first clue that you do indeed have neighbors! And while I am naturally bitchy (it's in my genes) I generally do have a certain amount of tolerance set aside for stupid people. But for you I've made an exception. Exception being that I haven't yet been driven to the point of you driving me crazy although come to think of it, we're getting quite close.

And let me just add that it's not going to be pretty when you make me lose my mind.

Sincerely;
The one you keep referring to as the bitch upstairs

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs