No Coat, No Gloves, No Problem


If I haven't mentioned yet just how much I hate shoveling snow, consider this my formal declaration of said sad fact...

And though it might be a wise idea, considering I live in snowy upstate NY, to get myself some proper snow attire, I just can't bring myself do it.

In fact, I blame my Mother. Had she not made me wear those horribly ridiculous moon boots as a child, I might not be as adverse as I am to the whole looking like a trussed up turkey when it's twelve below zero.

In other news, I was speaking with my Mom earlier tonight on the phone and she said, and this is almost a direct quote, that she would like to comment more often on my blog, but considering that no one else does, she doesn't want to give off the impression that she is the only one who reads it.

Impression or not, that's no excuse! In fact, if I hadn't already sent out her Christmas box (prior to December 1, I might add) I'd hold onto it and wait until after New Year's... Like I normally do.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs