Getting All Geeked Up


Guess who has her new glasses?

And yes, I know. I never did get around to writing about all the fun I had at my first ever eye doc visit. Although really... Someone should have warned me about the whole hey we're going to dilate your eyes, and oh yeah, you won't be able to see for shit for at least a few hours thing we had going on. That was a fun drive back to work...

But I digress... Back to my glasses with BLING as an added bonus. (Because if you've got to wear them, you've got to wear them with style.)

If I start wearing twin set sweaters and apply for a job at my local library, these new frames of mine will solidify the look. I like it. It's like sweet, mousy librarian meets Liberace meets Stacey who finally admits that yes, on the inside she's all geek and loving it.

But really... They're me. And like, who knew?

I even feel smarter...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs