Monday Night Confessional


I've been thinking about it, and talking about it. And I think I've come to the conclusion about the eye candy post I blogged about just the other day. You know the one I'm talking about... The office eye candy one.

Well, I'm beginning to think that I might have, okay I did hold on just a wee bit longer than might have been appropriate...

And all I can really say for myself and my somewhat shameful behavior is this... If a girl is dying of thirst in a desert, you can't blame her for wanting to chug down a tall drink of water...

But seriously... Thank God for being sane and sober. One drink too many and I probably would have done at least ten things that I would have probably regretted come morning.

Or would have really wanted to regret...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs