An Early A.M. Email to Brenda

I just want to know why neither one of us own a stamp that WE could sell for $825,000... Did you read that ridiculousness on the net this morning? I mean seriously... A little tiny square of paper with some glue on the back is worth more than our yearly income put together times infinity! It's absolute lunacy!

And seriously, do you know how many houses $825,000 could buy for us? Heck... I could get one, you could get one, and we could buy both of our parental units one and still have change left over for decorating and new furniture!

I can't take it... Overabundance in other people who already have an overabundance of everything is enough to make me gag on my oatmeal... Mmmmm, oatmeal. Good stuff if you don't mind just about everything about it...

Anyhoo... Wishing you a very happy good morning on this wonderful and still somewhat dark Friday morning. Sorry I missed your call last night. I got a little carried away playing Guitar Hero 3, and then found myself with a book in my hand (went to the library yesterday... took out five, already ready two) which absorbed all my concentration and of course made me too lazy to answer the phone which I had left in the other room that last time you called.

I know, I know... I suck. Anyhoo... Call me later and I promise to answer as promptly as possible... That is as long as there is not a wireless plastic guitar in my hand.

Is this the weekend we do the Outback and all that, or are we saving it for an emergency need a day off from work situation?

Let me know... I'll be here hanging out in my jammies and possibly cleaning the house if the mood strikes me. (I'm betting that it doesn't, but you never know...)

Talk later Bean! Enjoy the job! Happy almost New Year!

Listening to the sound of sirens flying by my house...
YBFFS

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs