If I'm not sick, I soon will be.

I feel like hell this morning, and if it were possible I'd call into work and tell them I wouldn't be coming in, just so I could spend the day trying to sleep whatever this is off.

It's snowing outside, and according to the weatherguy, it's going to be snowing straight into tomorrow. This could be a good thing. Maybe if we get it out of the way now, by Halloween we'll get a one day reprieve, so the kids can trick or treat without having to wear their snowsuits.

My best friend left me a very off message on my machine last night. It started something like this, "Luke I am your father ..." But she sounded more blitzed than Darth Vadar-ish when she said that. Maybe I'll try her cell phone on my way to work this morning and see what's up.

But for now, I think I'll go try to rustle up some echanacea, as I am going out on the town tomorrow night, and there's no way I'm going to let a little cold interfere with my plans.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs