And it's a quick one tonight, since I've waited half my time trying to get my damn computer just to turn on without coming up with some bizarre error message.

The only error it's going to need to concern itself with now, is just how long it will take for me to throw it out the window, before I beat it senseless.

Computers are annoying, and especially so to those of us who have absolutely no knowledge beyond turning the damn thing on. These error messages are driving me insane, like I'm supposed to understand what the hell they mean. I suppose I could just find the manual and do a little research but I don't have that kind of time, nor the patience. In fact, I'm just about to buy new.

And though I know it won't help matters any, I slapped the shit out of the side of the modem earlier when it really pissed me off. Chances are I made whatever problem it has now worse, but you know, for that split second before my hand really started hurting, I felt pretty damn good.

And now I'm to bed, because I'm annoyed and tired and need some sleep before tomorrow becomes another day.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs