It's going to be short and sweet tonight.

Just like me ...

OK ... Well more so the short part, than the sweet part ... but still, short and sweet is my middle name tonight, because I am FREEZING!

Someone needs to explain to me, why I saw snow today!

Yeah ... you heard me right ... I said snow. You know the flaky white stuff that falls from the sky and lands on your tongue when you've got your mouth open just like this ...

This, being what you can't see, me with my tongue hanging out of my mouth. Trust me, it's a disturbing visual.

Anyhoo ... my fingers are going numb from the cold and no, I am not turning on the heat. Not just yet anyway ... it's way too soon. (I can't see my breath quite yet ...)

So I'm off to make some hot cocoa and then get all comfy reading a book somewhere with lots of blankets.

I added a new commenting feature on NWTLO. Go ahead and try it out, inquiring minds want to know what you're thinking.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs