Frayed Around the Edges

Wouldn't you know I fell asleep right in the middle of Prime Time last night and didn't get to hear the entire scoop on ASL's!

Odd dream last night. My nephew was popping the letter buttons off of my laptop and rearranging them, so that when I typed everything I meant to say, said something else. Perhaps my subconscious is cluing me in to a bigger picture I have yet to see. Or perhaps I should lay off the skim milk right before bed.

KC has picture day today.

And if I'm lucky, the tooth that is about to pull loose will stay in just long enough for her to smile pretty before it meets its untimely end. With fingers crossed and a new top that we had to go shopping for last night, needing something new (and pretty) to wear for picture day, we had a majorly difficult time finding the poor girl jeans.

These stupid styles for girls are enough to give the little ones eating disorders. And someone really needs to tell me why you can't find a single straight leg, regular relaxed fit jean in any store anymore! Everything is all about fashion denim, hiphuggers, low riders, flare legs, etc. And they all fit tight, too tight. We tried on, I don't even know how many pairs last night, and each pair was the same thing. Too low and tight on the waist, too long on the leg.

Unfortunately we needed to choose something, and my skills as a seamstress are nil. Which means I will be doing what I used to do back in the day when I too was too short for the modern world. And as I like to say, have scissors will travel. I see a bit of frayed bottoms coming on.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs