The Last Great Debate

Exhausted.

No other word to explain my mental condition today after a long day on the phones, and a feeble attempt to fumble through paperwork - which despite my vain attempts at staying late into the night last evening - seem to be self-propagating at mass speeds rather than dwindling themselves into extinction. It is a very sad state of affairs.

On top of that, I'm not much in the mood to work right now. Not that I ever really was, but I swear it's more noticeable to me now.

So what else happened today?

Ran to the post office during lunch to buy stamps and ended up helping one lady figure out how to work the stamp dispensing machine and then turned around to help another lady figure out the copier machine. I'm not sure, but I think I must have one of those friendly faces that people seem to naturally gravitate to when they're in need. Because there I was today, for all intents and purposes feeling like I was shaking hands and kissing babies .... Perhaps I should consider going into politics ...

Except I may be a bit too liberal for most.

And to hear GWB tell it, that should be enough for me to hang my head in shame ... I suppose things could be worse though, I could be a republican.

Octavia has decided to adopt Emma's usual post and is stomping around the keyboard tonight. So much so in fact, that I've had to scootch her away more than 7 times in the last 2 minutes, while trying to dissuade her from chewing the erasers of the pencils in the pen cup. She also learned how to open the desk drawer tonight, which houses the secret stash of cat treats, which means I'll be relocating it momentarily.

With the debate now over, and my head feeling like a giant frying pan of information, I am going to call an official lights out for the evening.




No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs