So Much For ...

Sleeping.

I'm tired, and yet I'm wide awake and watching What Not To Wear for the second time this evening. And it's not much of a surprise that it's no better the second time around as it was the first time around.

I did however take a midnight run to WalMart, and though normally against my better judgment to go anywhere near that evil place, I found myself there all the same. In a most disgusting fashion tonight, it came to my attention that Octavia appears to have tapeworms. And after brushing up on tapeworm information online, I can say with 100% certainty that she is indeed infected. Hence the trip to WalMart for the worm medicine.

Of course, I should have known that the one thing I was in need of, was going to be the one thing they didn't have. Which broke my heart considering I am completely grossed out by this latest turn of events and need to rectify this situation immediately!

But what really irritates me is that despite my having dropped a hundred dollars two weeks ago taking the little one to the vets - complete with stool sample - no one bothered to either check her for worms, or tell me she had them if they did, leaving me to wonder what the hell exactly I paid them for.

So I am to PetSmart in the morning, where according to their online site, I will be able to purchase the proper medication before calling the vet on Monday to give them a piece of my mind. And quite frankly, between vet bills, my rent getting jacked up, and working an extra 16 hours this week for free, I'm not what you would call happy with my present situation.

If only Calgon could make a difference ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs