My Ass, Your Lips ... Kiss It

You know there's nothing better than early morning irritation. And no Mom, I'm not talking about the email that you sent me this morning, but something entirely different.

And so I say to that conveniently anonymous person who decided to leave comment on a blog wrote some months ago, I too had a few things to say in reply. In the case that you are still reading my nefarious blog, and haven't managed to remain true to your own word to never read my blog again whilst telling all your friends to start the boycott, you'll find my comments follow yours. Happy Reading! And just to make sure I've said this clear enough for you to understand, kiss my ass.

Now that I've got that out of my system, I apologize to everyone else for the moody blog you've found here this morning. If it wasn't the perpetual sunshine and happiness you were expecting, consider me posting my regrets.

All this being said, I am now cleaning the slate and moving forward with my day as planned.


1 comment:

KC said...

If only I knew who, you and I would both do some serious ass kicking ... Oh well, aren't we supposed to be pacifists and all that?

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs