A Prelude to Thanksgiving

Late night at work again and I'm too tired to make dinner, let alone take the time to eat it. And all I have to say is thank the Lord for my Dad, who helps me out so much with KC. Watching her after school, running her for her Tuesday night acro class, and feeding her dinner on the nights when I've too much work to leave on time. Without him helping to ease the burden of being a single parent, I doubt I could be as far ahead as I am. Thanks Dad!

KC's calling from upstairs. It seems there is a spider that's broken the cardinal rule of crossing our threshold. And since I'm not one to buck the system, or the house rules, I must go kill the eight legged intruder.

Sigh ... If only they'd learn that if they stayed outside, I'd let them live.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs