Wishful Thinking

I'd like to grab the phone, dial work and give my regrets that I won't be coming in today ... But it's so no an option. Especially when considering I'm taking a "fake" half day tomorrow to run errands that can't be done on the weekend and am already knee deep in things that have to be done just to stay afloat. And even though I've stayed late two nights in a row now, I'm no closer to finding myself ahead, catching up on other things needing my attention and then trying to make up time on the things that need to find their way to someone else's desk by the end of the month. Ugh ... Thank goodness I always reserve myself a second vacation in November. The way I'm feeling now, I should have reserved two.

But as usual, I need to separate myself from the blog just long enough to get ready this morning. A good idea, considering I have 15 minutes left to ready and run out the door.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs