Doesn't It Just Figure

With a day of cooking looming large in my future tomorrow, I have no other choice but to turn in for the night and get some sleep ... That being said, I expect a full report in my email from Ms. Brenda Gail on the latest news from the wire while I attempt to manage the final dashing of all my teenage hopes and dreams on the sharp rocks of love and reality ... In other words, so much for the farm boy fantasy. (As if I wasn't over it years ago ...)

Still since he did manage to have his daughter born on my birthday, I wonder if there's any chance they'll name her Stacey? It's a lovely name, really it is. Perhaps I should email the suggestion ...

On a weird note that may finally prove I'm psychic, Mom and I were watching Footloose tonight and I was saying how farm boy somewhat resembled the young Kevin Bacon back in the day. And all this before I read Bren's comment! Amazing!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs