Email Friendly

Subject: (no subject)
Date: 11/28/2004 9:11:24 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: brendac312
To: stacee557

Hey, Video Nows are on sale at Aldi's for 69.97 and it includes 3 video's. You better get on it quick!!!
_______________________________________

Subject: (no subject)
Date: 11/28/2004 9:13:20 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: brendac312
To: stacee557

Actually, Aldi's is not open on Sunday's ... You better get your Dad on this one tomorrow morning!!!
_______________________________________

Subject: (no subject)
Date: 11/28/2004 9:14:06 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Stacee557
To: Brendac312

Stop emailing me ... I'm not awake yet!
_______________________________________

Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: 11/28/2004 9:45:48 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: brendac312
To: Stacee557

I'm not stupid - I know that your pc is not typing by itself jackass!
_______________________________________

Subject: Jackass
Date: 11/28/2004 3:14:46 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Stacee557
To: brendac312

I'm telling Nancy you called her daughter a jackass ... And then I'm telling the other Nancy that she should wash her daughter's mouth out with soap. So there!

Like you really missed me too, I might add. You weren't even home last night when I called to check in and Martin told me you'd gone shopping WITHOUT ME! Of all the nerve! Of course, I am completely broke and couldn't afford to go anyway, but still ... Don't think you're off the hook.

Oh and I've posted your emails on the blog ... Let this be a lesson on the use of foul language. I've been brainwashed by bible country!

And then again, maybe the fuck not ...

Regards,
Stacey

1 comment:

KC said...

Sleep typing ... Who knew?

My cables out. I'm bored. I can blog or grab a book ... Hmmmm.

Decisions, decisions ...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs