In Queue at the DMV

Went to the DMV to renew my license and have decided after being blinded by the intense white light they call a flash, that there is absolutely no way anyone's picture can come out well. Not only am I sure I blinked, but I'll bet the bank that I'm going to appear completely washed out, like a long lost relative of Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Luckily for me, I don't get proofed all that often so this is something I really shouldn't have to worry about.

Not much else going on ... Work is having a corporate sponsored luncheon tomorrow to reward us all for our stellar October performance in both production and sales. Perhaps however it's all just a clever cover for an "Oh my goodness, you did this all for me?" birthday surprise.

And then again, maybe not.

As I told Linda today, I have a right to be a spoiled brat on my birthday. It's the only holiday I know that's all about me!

Linda is now convinced I'm turning five rather than thirty. She may be right.

2 comments:

KC said...

Damn that rumor mill churns fast ...

But I admit, it's all true. Robin and I have exchanged a few emails.

However, since she's married and I'm not a lesbian, I'd hardly call it an elicit affair.

I think we all need to get together and have a girls night out ...

KC said...

And you thought we didn't have anything to be thankful for ...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs