Old Antics

Fun night tonight going out with Brenda.

Went to dinner and flirted shamelessly with the puppy faced waiter, though it was more for fun than any actual interest. And had to make a quick run for it at the door, as Bren decided to leave a love note on the table along with the check, which read something along the lines of calling us any time at the following number, 867-5309. Though I'm quite sure he was far younger than either of us, and wouldn't get the joke.

From there it was shopping and a stop at Barnes and Noble where I submitted to my weakness and bought two books, of which I will talk more about tomorrow when my head isn't so fuzzy from being so tired.

Meanwhile Martin was kind enough to take a look at my laptop and do some much needed tweaking, while we were out about town acting like idiots and scoring free popcorn. Although now that I think of it, I didn't get any of that free popcorn, though you won't hear me complain. I'm not a big fan of the nasty stuff.

I'd write more but doubting it would make any more sense that what I've already written, I might as well take myself upstairs, slide beneath the fuzzy blankets and call it a night.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs