Monday Blues

I slept like a rock and feel like I'm going to puke. Not exactly the way I wanted to start out my work week, but there it is.

According to the local weather reports, we're about to get nailed with some serious lake effect snow, and rather than complain about it, I'm going to appreciate the fact that it's the second week of November, and thus far we've gotten off easily. Still it would be nice if it could hold off another 2 weeks or so, just long enough for me to make my trip to Mom's and back.

Sounds like KC just literally fell out of bed. That or Octavia has finally managed to bring down the bird cage. I got a little concerned last night after a loud crash was followed by the sound of silence. The silence unusual since prior to the big bang, Lizzie and Fitzwilliam were chirping up a storm. Giving it a minute, even though I was picturing the worst possibility - Octavia with a mouth full of blue and yellow bird feathers and an innocent look that said, "Hey, it wasn't me," I waited it out until the chatter started up again.

Not really prepared to face a day at the office with the infinite amount of gloating Republicans in house. I am hoping at some point they all get down from their moral high horses and continue on with life as normal. Not that it was ever normal, but even I have to admit, I'm a bit sick and tired of the political divide atmosphere we've undecidely thrived in these past few months. As for me, it gets lonely being one of the few liberals in house. Especially when people keep trying to brain wash you into thinking you're not as liberal as you think. Hmmmm ... Last time I checked, I supported most - if not all - of the issues that GWB is against. Blimey!

Ach well, time to don the war paint, find today's choice B shirt, and gain about 2 inches of assisted height.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs