Attention K-Mart Shoppers, There Are Exactly 16 Shopping Days Left

I will be thirty in 16 days.

And it seems quite unbelievable to type that, as much as it is to say that. Because if anything, I hardly feel that I've aged much at all. I'm still the same wise ass kid with a good sense of humor, and a milk chocolate heart hidden beneath a hard candy coated outer shell. I'm still the same girl who can't tell a lie without giving herself away with a grin as wide as Montana. And I'm still the same Stacey, as stubborn as the day is long and mule-headed when I sink my teeth into a fight I believe is worth fighting. And I'm still the same young girl rescuing animals in need, venturing out into the night to watch the stars, and talking a mile a minute, even when there is no audience to hear.

There's a thousand stories I could tell, ranging from the dumbest things I've done, the saddest things that have happened and the proudest moments I have had. And I guess, what I've learned in these past soon to be thirty years, is that no matter what, you've just got to be who you are, because you know, there's no one quite like you.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs