A Message To & From Home

Subject:Cats
Date:11/23/2004 9:39:36 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Stacey
To: Dad
CC: Jodi

Ooops ... Almost forgot to remind you to take care of my babies while I'm gone ...

Dad, I know you won't pet them as you don't like cats, but Jodi, if you could give them a bit of attention while I'm gone, I'd appreciate it. They're not used to being alone for so long and may get a bit lonely and nervous that I'm not there.

Thanks and Love,
Stacey
______________________________________

Subject: Re: Cats
Date: 11/23/2004 4:56:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Dad
To: Stacey

You owe me big bucks ... Had to take the cats to the shrink's .... They were going through depression and felt that nobody loved them ... Course they've had food on a daily basis so they were confused ... lol Dad.
______________________________________

Why oh why is everyone in my family a comedian?

1 comment:

KC said...

Woo Hoo ... Congrats Auntie!

Have a great Turkey Day! Talk to you soon!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs