Stacey Status Report

Stacey is currently feeling all sorts of queasy sick, you know the just may have to spend the night on the bathroom floor kind of ill. She kindly asks you to forgive her for not posting anything of interest, as well as to referring to herself in the third person.

On a slightly better note, at least she visited her favorite store today and brought home a new book to add to her vast collection.

More tomorrow unless vomiting gets the better of her ...

(Yeah, I know. That was WAY too much information.)

8 comments:

Orbling said...

Sorry to hear your unwell. :(

Hope you're not up all night with it, and that the whole thing passes real quick.

I'll think getting better thoughts in your direction for you.

Mr Peacock said...

Get well soon!

KC said...

That is the absolute last time I drive home in a blizzard and eat Taco Bell ... Well, at least not if I'm planning on driving in a blizzard again.

I'm happy to report that I am back up to par this morning/afternoon and am now sporting a sassy new do.

Orbling said...

Wasn't aware the combination of heavy snow and Taco Bell were toxic, but thanks for the heads up! ;)

Glad you're feeling better. :)

KC said...

There should be warning about Taco Bell and heavy snow ... Although I blame Brenda and everyone in her house (not including little Livvy) for exposing me to the bubonic plague!

Achoo!

Orbling said...

Well if you get those nasty black swellings, you'll have to make her lance them for you. That'll avoid any repetition of the offence.

[/me hopes no one was eating]

KC said...

Just when I thought I couldn't feel worse ...

Orbling said...

Yep, my bad, sorry about that. :$

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs