On the Short Side

For those of you who may have witnessed a car cleaning spectacle tonight, please let me remind you that laughing at a short girl in heels attempting to aim jet propelled water at the top half of her car while standing on tiptoe, should not be fodder for jokes around the office water cooler tomorrow. Despite the fact that said short girl mentioned above should have had advance thought prior to purchasing her taller than average vehicle in regards to its outer care. (Especially when one lives in snow country. As in need a stepladder to brush the snow off.)

Said short girl of the excessively tall vehicle is now signing off for the night to attempt getting to bed at a decent hour. The true trick however will be staying asleep for the duration of the night.

So in other words ... I've got nothing here. This is all really just filler.

NWTLO signing off.

4 comments:

Amy S. Petrik said...

have a good weekend my friend. love inky

Ron Simpson said...

At least it looks like you have remembered the password for the mood square ..

slow writing day ?? that happens to real writers ?

KC said...

Finally got a fix on my mood bar, but only because I found no other choice but to go in, sign up with a new user name, and then judiciously write that password down in a place where it cannot be forgotten. Unless I forget where that place is ...

And believe it or not, I've actually had tons of stuff to speak of lately, but have found myself sitting in front of my computer with a blank expression on my face as if I've suddenly lost all power of cognitive thought. As in "A Duh ..." complete with excessive rocking.

Anyhoo, I'm attempting to do better this week and not bother you all with the filler stuff. Although that night at the car wash was actually pretty funny. I was so keyed up about there being a really long line of people behind me and feeling like I was under a spotlight (since it was dark, and the lights were extremely bright in the car wash cube) that I kept accidentally spraying myself with the hose in my attempts to hurry up and finish before I provided too many people with laughs.

Rat Bastards!

Orbling said...

If you're trying to distract attention from yourself at a car wash; spraying yourself with a hose is possibly not the best route.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs