Sunday Madness

Strenuous email writing this morning which means I have nothing left to say for the blog despite my unbloggyness of the past few days which should have me turning out something to dazzle you all with my brilliance.

I however am working with a 40 watt bulb and a dimmer switch at the moment so it's not going to happen. At least not in the next 5 minutes I plan on being here to blog about it.

You see, I have to go to the dreaded - I shall not name for fear of insulting at least one of my friends - store in search of an oven roasting pan, pot holders, and plastic spoons for KC's Valentine's Day Party at school tomorrow. And a big yeah to my girl who (FINALLY) volunteered me for a non-perishable item rather than something that requires baking and additional transport.

Anyhoo, I can hear my neighbors on their porch shoveling the snow and Bob on the other side strumming his guitar which means I'm the last one to motivate around here as usual.

I'm off to discover!

2 comments:

Orbling said...

Valentine's Day party at school? God I would've despised that at her age. Golden opportunity to cause yourself horrific embarrassment. Though I dare say everyone else would've enjoyed it. Especially the ones embarrassing me, LOL.

Hope it goes well.

[Strenuous email writing... LOL, it takes a true nethead to appreciate that statement fully. :)]

Amy S. Petrik said...

feb.14th it's official 12:03 AM
happy valentine's day. i thank you for your wonderful friendship .... through our blogs. have an amazing week. love inky

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs