A Long Story Short ... Very Short

While I wish there was something earth shattering to report, the truth is I've been too busy at work for the past 2 days to have any time at all for thinking ... This does of course have its good points, like looking at the clock and expecting it to be nine and finding out it's quarter after eleven. Any day that flies by at work is a good day in my book ... Unless it results in working overtime. Something I can more than do without.

On an exciting note, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Normally this wouldn't excite me, but tonight I'm doing the dance of joy. My tooth is doing the dance of joy. Though that may change when and if I get a bill ...

10 comments:

Orbling said...

Dull things that pass quickly are good, it's the days that go on and on at work that you need to avoid.

Good luck with the dentist, hope your mouth is happy afterwards. :)

KC said...

I'm afraid those days are over ... At least for a little while. Nap time is more than over.

Do you suppose that if I were to ask nicely, they'd hand over the laughing gas?

Orbling said...

Not sure if the dentist's operate a doggy bag service for the nitrous...

Maybe if you frown really heavily and make up a sob story about your missing smile.

KC said...

No laughing gas but the Doc sang to me to distract me from noticing the Novocain shot he came at me with ... I wonder if made up songs cost extra?

"Stacey is so funny, she wants to make lots of money, her eyes are warm like honey, today it's warm and sunny ..."

Thank goodness the shot was relatively short. I think he was running out of things to rhyme.

Orbling said...

It's probably best he stopped there, the only decent rhymes he had left were...

runny, bunny & dunny...

And you don't want no runny bunny dunny...

That would be bad.

KC said...

More than glad he stopped when he did ... I had to bite my tongue from asking him if he had delusions of American Idol ...

Orbling said...

That's the main thing I dislike about the dentists - biting your tongue.

Whenever I get any work done on my lower jaw, the whole tongue goes numb and you can't stop biting it. Upper jaw is fine however. British people don't get along with teeth.

KC said...

I think the British in me is having its say then ... Ow teeth ow.

Orbling said...

:(

Most of my grandparents had to have all their teeth out, both my parents have had most either capped or removed, etc.. Think we take less care of them, either that or there is something up with the food. ;)

Hope your teeth feel better soon.

KC said...

I'm walking around with toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse ...

I think I may have a case of once burned, twice shy.

What think you?

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs