Lately, I've noticed an odd trend when it comes to getting new readers to my blog. It seems (according to my NWTLO stats) that most new hits on my site are coming from random searches for the word NAKED. Yeah, like that's a really big shocker ... But seriously though, the only thing NAKED on or about this blog, are my thoughts. So if you were hoping for something a bit more risque ... Your search is far from over ... However, as a good friend once advised me, there are fringe benefits for "getting your mind out of the butter".

I have to call Beaner in a moment ... Which is actually Brenda, for all of you who aren't aware that she's carried that particular nickname around since kindergarten. One, I might add, that she's never been a big fan of, but sometimes you just have to grin and bear it. Like mine for instance, well in actuality, I have more than a few but the one I've had since I was just a sprout has been Spacey. Very clever isn't it, I mean the whole rhyme thing is totally unexpected. Not that I ever lived up to that nickname ... Has lightning struck yet?

Anyhoo ... Bren is coming over today at some point, to enjoy this wonderful wet weather we're having. So much for a picnic at the park, or starting on my summer tan. I guess we'll have to make due, keeping the little rugrats amused inside. Yeah, I'm doubting that's going to happen too but I've got the power of positive thinking on my side.

I'm feeling like a quote today ...

"The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote some one who is." ~ Mary Pettibone Poole, A Glass Eye at a Keyhole (1938)

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs