I met the man in my dreams last night. Just my luck, he's a complete idiot! The snippet I remember well, attests to this very simple fact.

Lying on the couch, his head propped up against a pillow, with what I suppose was his father bustling around in the background, my Mr. Right seems quite a catch. That is until he opens his mouth to speak and says, "I have a headache.", which is hardly an encouraging statement in any situation. But on closer inspection, the realization of why he has a headache comes into view. Shaking my head in disbelief, that my Romeo should be such a maroon, I break the sad news of his stupidity to him. "Take the pink pretty (child's ponytail holder) off that's wrapped around your head, you idiot!"

Perhaps I should be happy that this was only a dream. This will be one to share around the water cooler today ... I'm off to work, late as usual.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs