Am I the only girl on the planet that thinks "The Bachelor" is a complete slimeball! I don't know how anyone can take any of this seriously! How can he possibly have any clue about what love is, when he is locking lips with any female who happens to be within close proximity to him! And how can these women actually put themselves up on the auction block, knowing that at the same time he is "wooing" them, he's shacking up just the same with some other girl! One word ... YUCK!

And just an FYI to make sure I've set the record straight here, I felt the exact same way about "The Bachelorette". I couldn't believe the amount of spit being swapped with just about everyone, all the time. Personally, I found it rather disgusting and self-serving. But enough about reality tv.

Mom called earlier this evening and has informed me of her impending arrival. I have exactly 2 weeks from today to get my house Mom ready. Anybody who has a Mom who is a perfectionist, will know exactly what it is I'm talking about. My Mom will overhaul my entire house, if I haven't already done it by the time she gets here! She is a firm believer that everything has its place, which is a far cry from my theory that everything can be hidden in a drawer somewhere. So better to do it now, that get the lecture on why it wasn't done before. Besides after she heads back to North Carolina, I can return to my evil ways.

Well, it's off to bed with me. I have to set my alarm for a very ridiculous time and I am not one who functions well without a full 8 hours.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs