You know you're having a bad week when you have to ask yourself what day it is! For the record, dependable sources have informed me (much to my chagrin) that it is (ONLY) Tuesday ... But it feels so much more like Friday ... Oh where, oh where is my weekend?

I am currently logging on from my Father's house and unfortunately, about to get the boot or so it appears ... In fact, I was told that now is a good time to go home ... I'm sure he means this in a loving way of course ... Especially if he knows what's good for him! One must occasionally drop reminders that when it comes time to pick out the nursing home, that decision will be left in my more than capable hands ... (Insert evil laugh here.)

Dammit it all! This will have to be continued ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs