4 days until Friday and yes, it seems that I've already started the countdown for this week. I just can't seem to help it though. Maybe we all would have been better off, if no one had ever come up with the great idea of currency. I for one, can't really figure out what was so wrong about the trade and barter system ... Here's a chicken, now give me one of those things right over there.

Instead, we've got ghoulish looking green guys with bad profiles hanging out in our wallets. Ooooh, just what I've always wanted. Well, actually that is pretty much what I've always wanted, hence why I keep playing the lottery. It seems my dreams hold out a lot longer than my dollars. Oh well. Maybe that would change if we could put some female profiles on them there greenbacks. It's sad when your bad luck with men extends over into the paper currency kind. Yikes!

Joe brought up an interesting point today while we were wasting 8 hours away in the dungeon. Having moved my office one more door away from my boss, Joe is now realizing there is a downside to my move. I contend however, that I simply cannot be held responsible for the fact that my voice was made for Broadway. It's like I told Linda today, while defending myself to my new neighbor. "I can't help it that I enuciate clearly and that my voice has a natural projection. I was meant for the stage, not this life of drudgery I am currently leading." This of course, was followed by a very long soliloquy utilizing every ounce of drama I posess. Linda, at least, was amused ... Joe not so much.

Although he did seem to get a kick out of my periodic outbursts after finishing a conversation with a customer. Following is a list of the few comments I was purported to have made ...

Dickhead, moron, idiot, jerk, whatever, loser, not if you paid me ... Etc., etc., etc. ... The list according to Joe was quite colorful and extensive. Guess my vocabulary skills are up to par! Heh heh heh.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs