Now that I've completely lost my train of thought, I don't really know where I was going with tonight's post. I do know however, that KC just got in some serious trouble. Someday my wonderful, sweet child will realize that speaking with a forked tongue is never a good idea. Her smart little mouth is always the cause for her downfall, but no matter how many times I remind her of this fact, she just keeps on going ... Maybe I should rename her "Energizer" ...

Discipline is a tedious though necessary thing. Instead of enjoying a nice quiet dinner together, little miss independent is serving time, sulking upstairs in her room. Well, I know how to enjoy a few moments of blissful silence ... I think it's about time to sit back, relax and wind down for the night and if I'm lucky, KC might realize an apology is in order and be able to leave solitary confinement some time before bedtime.

A little wishful thinking never hurt anyone.

"I am extraordinarily patient, providing I get my own way in the end." ~ Margaret Thatcher, in The Observer (1989)

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs