This week is taking forever to get to its culmination. The weekend still seems years away. I woke up this morning thinking, God it's only Wednesday, and promptly wanted to throw the blankets back over my head and go to sleep.

Amazingly, I was only tempted to sleep through 2 alarms before dragging myself from my bed and into the shower. Sometimes it helps, if I just imagine my morning routine is an ejoyable experience. But even I couldn't bring myself to believing that this morning, knowing what you're getting ready for, can do that to you.

Work is burning me out. The daily grind of repeating the same chore over and over again is starting to get to me. This is what happens when a creative person is made to do a non-creative job out of necessity. I'm the kind of person who would be much better suited to the Bohemian lifestyle. Sitting around collaberating with a group of unique individuals, discussing our ideals and how we could change the world.

But there are bills to be paid and school clothes to be bought, so like it or not, I'm pretty much stuck in the 9 to 5. Or in my case, 8 to 5, which means it's time for me to get to the going.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs