Woo Hoo! I have Sponsors! Now I'll be blogging with a purpose.

Still haven't signed up to become a sponsor? It's not too late! A simple click and you can Sponsor me in the 2003 Blogathon! (Don't make me beg, it's not a pretty sight.)

Uh oh ... Word around the blog is that some would be sponsors are having a bit of a dilemma completing the sponsoring process. Don't give up! The link above, as well as the one on the sidebar of the page should take you directly to my blog sponsor sign up page.

If it doesn't you can always check the really long list of other bloggers. I know, it's tedious ... But to help you out, I'm located a little over halfway down the page in the far right column. Just remember, nothing ever got done without a little elbow grease.

See you all in the morning. Nighty nights.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs