I just got done teaching KC the basics of Showering 101. It seems she wasn't paying attention the first time around, when we had this little conversation. That or the puddle, which happens to be the size of Lake Ontario, on my bathroom floor, was a figment of my imagination. The rules are like butter.

Step one, close curtain before turning the water on at full blast! Step two, remove any object which hinders taking a fully effective shower. (Including hair ties, hair twisties and random pretties.) Step three, use of soap is required contrary to the popular belief, that 7 year old children are excluded from the cleanliness clause, established a really long time ago.

The heat index level is already climbing into the unbearable. I can't believe I was really complaining about the rain just a short week or two ago. Heck with this, I'm female, I have the right to change my mind, and right now my mind is saying, I want the monsoons back!

But I am off for better things today. A stop at Barnes and Noble to pick up an eagerly anticipated summer frolic of a read and a detour to Brenda's, where I just might be tempted to wade in her three inch deep summer pool. (Kiddie pools, they aren't just for children anymore ...)

I think I'll take my Nikon N60 camera with me, and see if I can't snap a few shots of interest along my way there. You never know when you'll come across a kodak moment.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs